- How much moxie do you have?
- 3 running races in one weekend.
- CLICK HERE to register or go to the Registration page.
- Through May 4: $75
- May 5 – June 2: $90
- Race Day: $110
- Mount Jefferson Challenge
- Cooper’s Farm 5-Mile
- Centennial Mile
- NOTE: Please refer to the race pages for specifics (day, time, etc…) of each of the above races.
- Short sleeve, 100% cotton Comfort Colors…the “most comfortable” shirt you’ll ever wear.
- Each athlete will receive one event T-shirt.
- We do our best to ensure that all registered athletes receive a race shirt. Extra race shirts are ordered in anticipation of late registrations (May 5 and later). However, because of the uncertainty of correct sizes, runners registering after May 4 cannot be guaranteed a correct shirt size and cannot be guaranteed a shirt.
- Packet Pick-up for Race Combos will be accomplished in one visit.
- Packet Pick-up will take place at the Registration Tents behind the Riverside Restaurant before the athlete’s first race.
- Each athlete will receive one bib and one timing chip, which will be used for all 3 races. Be diligent with your bib and chip…if you aren’t wearing one during a race, you will be asked to leave the course. If you lose your bib, a replacement bib/chip will cost $15.
- All athletes must sign and submit a Liability and Release Waiver at the time of packet pickup. Bring a waiver with you to packet pick-up/registration and save time. CLICK HERE for a printable copy. Minors (those younger than 18 years on race day) must have their Waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- The competing athlete must pick-up his/her own race packet.
- Please refer to the individual race information pages.
- Athletes will be scored in each race.
- Run Combo athletes will also be scored in the Run Combo category, which will be based on the sum of the times from each race.